Report: Twins signing Acuna's younger brother
The 16-year-old infielder out of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, profiles as an aggressive playmaker and ranked as the No. 39 international prospect ahead of Saturday's signing period opening.
Bryan will become the fourth member of the Acuna family to sign a big-league deal, following his father Ronald Sr. (New York Mets in 1997), and brothers Ronald Jr. (Braves in 2015) and Luisangel (Texas Rangers in 2018).
- Injury-plagued Yankees place Stanton, Loaisiga on IL
- Votto homers, triples, shouts at reliever as Reds beat Cubs
- Servais frustrated after M's drop to last place: 'We're not playing good baseball'
- Fedde leads Nationals to shutout win over NL-leading Dodgers
- Texas school shooting 'hits close to home' for Rays pitcher Raley