Kalulu extends Milan contract until 2027
Rome, Nov 10, 2022 (AFP) - AC Milan defender Pierre Kalulu has renewed his contract until 2027, the Serie A champions announced on Thursday.
In a statement Milan said French defender Kalulu has extended his deal "until 30 June 2027", with Italian media reporting that his salary has been significantly increased to two million euros ($2.03 million) a year.
After joining Milan in 2020, the 22-year-old established himself as regular in the centre of the Rossoneri's defence following Simon Kjaer's knee injury in December last year.
Partnering England international Fikayo Tomori, Kalulu was key to Milan ending an 11-year league title drought last season.
The versatile France Under-21 international is currently playing at right-back for Stefano Pioli's side following injuries to Davide Calabria and Alessandro Florenzi.
- Marner: Matching Leafs' point-streak record was a 'special moment'
- Renewable energy: Cup-hunting Lightning betting on internal growth
- Tatum scores 49, Celtics hold off hot-shooting Heat
- Kentucky's Levis declares for NFL draft, undecided about bowl game
- Report: Guardians actively pursuing trade for A's Murphy